How This Design Queen Defied The Norm, Ditched Socials and Hasn’t Looked Back
If you have ever thought about ditching social media marketing but been a bit scared of what impact it may have on your business, then you will want to listen to this episode because I am talking to a design queen who defied the norm, ditched socials and hasn’t looked back. This might be the little bit of inspiration you are looking for.
In today’s episode I am talking to Kylie Harber, Design queen and solopreneur about her experience with using social media to market her business.
- What strategies she used when she started her business
- When & how she discovered what was actually working for her
- What she was afraid of about stepping back from social media
- What sorts of marketing she focuses on now
- What are her best performing marketing channels
- How stepping back from social marketing has impacted her business and how she is feeling in herself
- What ditching social has allowed her to focus on
Listen to Kylie’s journey and take some inspiration on her experience.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you for being awesome.