The Power of PR – How to Leverage Your Story in the Media
The power of PR. Have you used it to get seen and amp up sales? Are you scared of doing it? Unsure where to start and what it involves? Then keep listening as today I am talking to the PR maven Annette Densham who shares her tips for anyone considering leverage their story in the media. Lots of great advice coming up.
The way we interact with the media has changed so the approach we need to take needs to also change.
Annette has many years experience in PR and comms so she knows her stuff. If you are curious about PR and leveraging the media, then listen to this episode. (lots of great tips)
What we cover in this episode:
- Why PR often feels hard to achieve for business owners
- What are the different types of levels of PR?
- Common misconceptions when it comes to PR
- The biggest mistakes people make when pitching media (and what to do instead)
- Simple steps that a small business owner can do, to get noticed by media
- How long you should someone spend on PR every week or month?
- What sort of budget should you expect to pay if you want to engage a professional to do it for you?
Links & Resources
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you for being awesome.