WeAre8 – The Social Channel With A Massively Positive Difference
If you want an alternative to your typical social media channels then I have something very special for you today. WeAre8 is a social media channel with a massive difference. No algorithms, a focus on community and sustainability, 60% of profits that go to people, charity and climate change solutions, they don’t want you to spend hours every day on it and opt-in ads that you get paid to watch. This is a social media app that is actually good for the planet, the community, and your mental health.
WeAre8 is a game changer in the social media world.
Turning social media time into a place you can make a collective impact.
Imagine a social channel that does all this:
- No algorithms,
- a TRUE focus on community and sustainability,
- 30% of their profits go to charity,
- they don’t want you to spend hours every day on it
- ads that you opt-in for (yes, that you ask to watch)
- get paid to watch ads
- makes you feel good about yourself
- changing the digital advertising experience for brands
- free from hate and bullying
- No filters
- Contributes to climate change solutions
This is a social media app that is actually good for the planet, the community, and your mental health.
If you want help with your marketing, I would suggest starting with a 2-hour exploration session so we can uncover the missed opportunities and gaps that are costing your business. You will find all the details at digitalconversations.com.au Or email me at email@example.com
Links & Resources
Search the app WeAre8 in your app store and download it.
If you are interested in brand opportunities, contact Danika Johnstone, Chief Commercial Officer, WeAre8 – Danika@weare8.com.
Find the link to brand partner information: https://www.weare8.com/brand-partners
- Download the Social Free Sales PDF and get 7 ways to supercharge your sales right now: https://saleswithoutsocials.com.au/
Book an Exploration Session here: https://www.digitalconversations.com.au/exploration-session/
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you for being awesome.