How To Win Grants To Pay For Your Marketing
Are you a bit scared and overwhelmed of grants? Sure it’s great to get an injection of cash to help with your marketing but getting it is often confusing and feels way too hard. Today, I talk to Emily Ridley who is going to break it all down and share simple and practical tips on where to start and what to do for greater success in winning a grant.
Where to find grants
- Smarty grants
- Local, state, and federal government websites
Where to start
- Know where you need help and how much that is going to cost you
- Do your research
- See what types of grants are available
Tips to increase your chances of winning a grant
- Design the project in your head first – what you do with the money and how would it benefit your business
- Look at your numbers and make sure your numbers are realistic
- What will a successful project look like for you?
- Start small with local grants first
If you want help with your marketing, I would suggest starting with a 2-hour exploration session so we can uncover the missed opportunities and gaps that are costing your business. You will find all the details at digitalconversations.com.au Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links & Resources
Links for grants
- Links to find grants – https://smartygrants.com.au/ and https://help.grants.gov.au/ are Australian-wide.
- Each state will have its own grants as well:
- QLD – https://www.grants.services.qld.gov.au/#/
- NSW https://www.nsw.gov.au/grants-and-funding
- SA – https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/care-and-support/concessions/financial-aid/grants OR https://dhs.sa.gov.au/how-we-help/grants/grants-sa
- WA – https://www.wa.gov.au/service/community-services/grants-and-subsidies or https://www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/funding
- VIC – https://www.vic.gov.au/grants OR https://business.vic.gov.au/grants-and-programs?filter=%7B%22status%22%3A%5B%22opening+soon%22%2C%22open%22%2C%22ongoing%22%5D%7D&page=1
- TAS – https://www.stategrowth.tas.gov.au/grants_and_funding_opportunities OR https://www.business.tas.gov.au/funding
Contact Emily here
- Google – EFX Accountants & Advisors
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/efxaa/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/efxaa-au
- Insta – efxaa.au
Download the Social Free Sales PDF and get 7 ways to supercharge your sales right now: https://saleswithoutsocials.com.au/
Book a 2-hour Exploration Session here: https://www.digitalconversations.com.au/exploration-session/
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you for being awesome.