How To Generate B2B Leads On LinkedIn
LinkedIn is made for business, unlike Facebook, Insta, and friends. And it is the exception to my social media rules as it has its very own rules in business and marketing.
In today’s episode, I am talking to Adam Houlahan, a LinkedIn expert who shares some absolute gold about what is working, what mistakes you are probably making, where you should focus if you have limited time and so much more.
Biggest mistakes people make on LinkedIn
- Not optimising their profile correctly.
- Not publishing the right kind of content.
- Poor connection strategy.
Content Creation Tips
- Utilise the tools provided by the platform.
- Frequently make posts with text captions.
- Publish short video posts with captions/subtitles.
- Use the newsletter feature to publish long-form content.
Top Tips To Improve Your LinkedIn Strategy
- Turn on creator mode and niche your profile.
- Make sure you share a variety of content consistently that is aligned to your niche.
- Give a clear next step CTA.
- Be strategic with your inbound and outbound connections.
If you want help with your marketing, I would suggest starting with a 2-hour exploration session so we can uncover the missed opportunities and gaps that are costing your business. You will find all the details at digitalconversations.com.au Or email me at email@example.com
Links & Resources
- Download the Social Free Sales PDF and get 7 ways to supercharge your sales right now: https://saleswithoutsocials.com.au/
- Contact Adam & his team here: https://www.prominence.global/
- Take the LinkedIn productivity test: https://assessment.prominence.global/linkedin-productivity
- Join the Sales Without Socials online program:https://saleswithoutsocials.com.au/sws/
- Book an Exploration Session here https://www.digitalconversations.com.au/exploration-session/
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you for being awesome.