How To Use Reviews, Newsjacking, And Leverage To Spark Massive Growth For Your B2B Business
So often we forget the power of simple things to spark growth in our businesses, especially in the B2B space. In this episode, I am talking to someone who has leveraged the power of reviews & newsjacking amongst other things, and why that has been a game changer to massive growth for them and the space they have in the traditional industry that they have totally disrupted. Stay tuned if you want to follow in their successful footsteps.
Lawpath is in a traditional industry but doesn’t have a traditional offering. Their marketing journey has changed from inception to now.
What we cover in this interview:
- How they started with their marketing
- The big role that SEO & keywords played to help people find them in the beginning
- Why have reviews been so powerful
- What is newsjacking and how they have used it as a law firm
- Why newsjacking has been successful for Lawpath
- How they have leveraged content and reviews in marketing
- Why has this been so effective and powerful to grow the brand and generate new business?
- What one marketing tactic has stood out as the most effective for them
- Top 3 tips for time poor busy business owners that don’t have much time to do what they should be doing.
If you want help with your marketing, I would suggest starting with a 2-hour exploration session so we can uncover the missed opportunities and gaps that are costing your business. You will find all the details at digitalconversations.com.au Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links & Resources
- Download the Social Free Sales PDF and get 7 ways to supercharge your sales right now: https://saleswithoutsocials.com.au/
- Find Lawpath here: https://lawpath.com.au/
- Book an Exploration Session here https://www.digitalconversations.com.au/exploration-session/
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really love it if you can SUBSCRIBE. More subscribers help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you for being awesome.